Upper Cervical Care

Our purpose is to help you suffer less and live more with as few chiropractic adjustments as possible. We handle pain associated with joint, back, neck, spine and more.

Play Video

Upper Cervical Chiropractic near me

Upper Cervical Chiropractor

Dr. Kyle Collins is a licensed medical professional practicing Upper Cervical Chiropractic Techniques in Scottsdale, Arizona. 

Specifically, we utilize the most precise form of Arizona Chiropractic Care called Knee Chest Upper Cervical Specific.

This technique focuses on removing the interference in the upper part of the neck where the brain-stem sits.

The brain stem controls every automatic function and response in the body, such as: sleep, digestion, blood pressure, heart rate, body temperature, balance and equilibrium, and many more.

When the brain stem and the body are able to communicate with each other freely, you are able to live life to its fullest.


certified chiropractor


(National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association)

Unlike other forms of chiropractic techniques, NUCCA employs precise measurements to gradually adjust the spine over time, rather than forcing it into position all at once. 

NUCCA practitioners use lasers to measure spinal misalignments before proceeding with any adjustments. 

Small and calculated adjustments are made over several appointments to allow the spine to realign naturally, mimicking the process of self-healing. 

After these adjustments, the patient’s upper cervical spine is reevaluated. If misalignment persist, further slight adjustments are made until the spine returns to its proper alignment.

Let’s set up your free Upper Cervical Care Consultation.

Begin Within is located at 6929 N. Hayden Rd Suite 111 Scottsdale, AZ 85250. 


Dr. Collins will meet with you to discuss your health needs and goals and provide an initial exam. At this point, if the decision to further pursue care is made, x-rays will also be taken.


Dr. Collins will create a customized plan of care. After he reviews your x-rays and carefully considering your individual needs.


Dr. Collins a personalized treatment plan. Once this plan has been reviewed, You can begin treatment right away with your initial adjustment.

Upper Cervical Care

Chiropractic Care

Live a more healthy, active lifestyle.

Upper Cervical Chiropractic vs. Full Spine Chiropractic

The main difference between AZ Chiropractors that focus a lot of energy in the upper neck vs. the full spine is the importance on having the head or neck in the correct position to allow the rest of the spine to follow. 

If there is a problem at the top it will always effect the bottom. Since the top is the most vulnerable to misalign, it makes so much sense to fix it correctly and allow the rest to follow.

If we are always trying to adjust every part of the spine instead of the main problem we are merely chasing symptoms and using chiropractic care as if it were medicine.

By using state of the art technologies with attentive and individualized care, Dr. Collins helps patients kick unnecessary medications and start living healthier and more active lives!


Common Questions

After graduating from Chiropractic college, Upper Cervical doctors continue post-graduate training in Upper Cervical care. The post-graduate training includes advanced studies in the anatomy, neurology, biomechanics, radiology, instrumentation and corrective procedures specific to the upper cervical spine. An Upper Cervical doctor focuses on the top two bones in the neck, Atlas & Axis. These two bones surround our nervous system that controls and functions every part of the body.

A Upper Cervical adjustment is a light and specific adjustment. There is NO twisting or pulling during the adjustment. It is a specific adjustment that is done after receiving a full examination and X-rays to determine where the misalignment is located.

A subluxation is a bone in the top of the neck that is out of alignment. This causes nerve pressure and reduces the function of the brain and body to communicate properly. The nervous system controls and functions the whole body. Removing this interference allows the body the function at its optimal level.

Only 15% of the nerves in the body transmit sensory pain. The other 85% of the nerves are controlling every other function in the body. This is why it is so important to have your nervous system checked with an Upper Cervical doctor.

From Our Patients